- Danny once failed to develop a lifelong target when he was a teenager
- A turning point appeared at the age of 11 for his first climb in life and he closely tied to climbing since then
- Entered the HK Climbing Team at the age of 12
- Danny then faced a dilemma of quitting climbing and live an easy life or keep pushing himself to achieve higher in climbing.
- Apparently, Danny chose an uneasy path that he chose to devote himself wholeheartedly in climbing
- His hard work was paid
- Champions of Hong Kong Open Sport Climbing Contest in 2010, China Rock Climbing Competition (for teice) and KAILAS Rock Climbing Competition and so on
In 2010, Danny established Just Climb Climbing Gym
aims at promoting rock climbing and its spirit to the general public!