Sport climbing made its Olympics at the 2021 Olympics in Tokyo and the 2024 Olympics in Paris.
Nowadays, Indoor climbing gyms are preferred by so many people as it is a safe way to have a great body workout. People with a passion for the sport of climbing can turn it into a career by leading others on climbing attitude and teaching them how to climb. Getting into climbing can have a lot of work opportunities. This is not a dream. Let’s join us!
JUST CLIMB was established in 2011. We aim to help people of all abilities and ages to know more about the sport climbing/sport bouldering in positive ways. We offer different levels of classes/courses for kids, teenagers, new beginners, and advanced players.
JUST CLIMB is the most iconic indoor climbing gym in Hong Kong. It is located on Hong Kong Island/Kowloon and New Territories.
In October 2020, we opened JUST CLIMB Academy in San Po Kong. We offer a specially composed children climbing course designed by our qualified climbing instructor. It will improve their confidence and train their skills.
We are seeking talented staff with good abilities and a positive attitude for continued development.
Full Time Customer Service Officer/Assistant
– Provide general reception services & deliver high quality customer service to all customers
– Handling customer enquiries and complaints via phone call, Facebook, Instagram or in-person
– Schedule is needed through Google Excel
– Mainly serves for kids & parents
– Assist in ad hoc tasks if necessarily
– Perform sales service delivery
– Handle change requests from customer
– 1 year of relevant working experience can apply to Customer Service Assistant
– 3 years+ of relevant working experiences can apply to Customer Services Officer
– Available for being full-time
– Good command & written knowledge in Cantonese & English, Mandarin
– Proficiency in MS Excel & Word
– Being friendly, independent & hard-working, and loving kids is a plus.
– Good interpersonal & communication skills
– Immediate availability is preferred
– Manage social media platforms (Creating and writing media contents)
– Provide strategic marketing and promotion suggestions
– Communicate and coordinate with business partners/charities/schools/sponsors/media
– Aesthetic eyes and familiar with social media advertising and operations
– Have good interpersonal relationship and be able to work independently
– Planning of climbing activities or competitions
– Chinese and English creative writing
– 2-3 years or above experiences, preferably with knowledge of digital marketing or marketing industry
– University degree or above in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising or related subjects
– operate the social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Wechat is a plus
– Experience in video filming and editing is preferred
Full Time Climbing Coach
– Responsible for teaching/assisting climbing classes for adults and children
– Responsible for venue operation
– Passionate about coaching
– Good interpersonal communication skills
– Languages in Cantonese and basic Mandarin or English
– Knowledge on Basic climbing skills
– Experience in the adventure field, first aid or other sports teaching is preferred.
Human Resources & Admin Officer
– Assist in the day-to-day operations of HR function, including salary contracts, calculations, vacation applications, recruitment etc.
– Responsible for all kinds of HR statistics reports, assist in the management of human resource information system
– Organize staff activities and support administration
– Make the human resources of operating efficiently and effectively
– Regular review of staff training systems
– Secondary duties as: general administrative work, bookkeeping and personal assistant
-At least 3 years of relevant experience
-Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
-Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
-An organized way of working
-Immediate availability is an advantage
Full-Time Interior Draftsman
– Process AutoCAD
– Interior Design Knowledge including scale and design
– On-site coordination of design projects with clients and suppliers
– Prepare documents and follow up projects
– Interior design related diploma or certificate
– 2 years or above experience
– Good at spoken Cantonese, general at Mandarin and English
– Good at Chinese and general at English
– Typing in Chinese and English
– Basic computer knowledge
– AutoCAD drawing and manipulation
– Experience in interior design projects (residential, office, catering, retail projects, etc.) is preferred
Join JUST CLIMB TEAM and enjoy:
– Free climbing in JUST CLIMB
– A free/ 50% off discount of EFT membership for 1 friend
– On-job training
– Medical Insurance
– Employee shopping discount
Working Location: San Po Kong/Tuen Mun/Tseung Kwan O
Interested parties should apply with a full resume with one recent passport size photo, present and expected salar,y and availability date by email to email@example.com
(Insufficient information may contain not considerable)
Parties not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.