Purpose of Team Building：
A united team is the cornerstone of success. To build an excellent team, continuous communication, coordination, cooperation, and selfless mutual assistance are required. JUST CLIMB Group Climbing Scheme not only aims to promote the fun of bouldering but also creates a happy and healthy atmosphere during the bouldering process, leading various customer groups to work together and build centripetal force to reach new heights. JUST CLIMB provides different activity plans to help customers establish effective communication habits and improve team morale, together creating a golden team.
All IN COMPETITION – Group Bouldering Competition
1. Train teamwork
2. Improve communication and interaction
3. Foster the spirit of cooperation and joint efforts
4. Learn to observe the strengths of each team member and make the most of them
Complete the most boulder routes within the time limit. The team with the highest score will win.
1. All members are divided into different groups, and team members must try their best to complete the most boulder routes within the time limit. Each group will have time to discuss and strategize before the competition.
2. The routes are divided into different levels, and completing higher-level routes will earn more points.
3. The judges will record each completed route.
4. After the competition, points will be awarded based on the number of completed routes, and there will be two awards: team champion and individual champion.
Enquiry & quotation
Private/Commercial Organization $460 (Weekdays) $530 (Weekends and Public Holidays)
You can directly choose 2 games at https://justclimb.hk/team/ (2-hour activity)
1. At least ten people must participate, and the participants must be four years old or above.
2. The activity time is 2 hours (the activity time can be flexibly arranged).
3. The cost includes rental of climbing shoes, venue rental, and coach fees.
4. Please confirm the activity details (including date, time, location, and number of participants) three weeks before the activity.